Napier- Multi-Colored bracelet and Matching Earrings with original box – Box is very worn – bracelet has some tarnish and all beads appear to be intact with no issues. The earrings are clips and have some green verdigris on the inside of the clips that should be able to cleaned off. This is a heavy chunky bracelet – measures 7 inches but due to its depth best on a more petite wrist. The beads are 10mm round. Spring ring clasp is working as it should and also has the Napier hallmark on the little piece that keeps the rest of the bracelet from spinning in the clasp so you can clip it easily. This is a rare Napier I think from the 1940s though not sure.
- Bracelet: 7 inches long- Weighs : 107.6 grams
- Earings: 1 inche long- Weighs: 16.9 grams clips
- Makers Mark on Earings & Necklace : “Napier Patpen”
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.
- You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.