This is an elaborate and stunning 14KT yellow gold cuff bracelet with 5 world gold coins. The total weight of the bracelet with the coins is 82 grams. Inscribed with the jewelry makers name of Alex Buhri this was made early 20th century for a young woman of french nobility whose family name was DeBeauchamp. These are the notes from the person who purchased this back in the 1960s. We are helping her sell it at this time. Measures 1 1/2 inches wide! and is 7 1/4 inches long not counting the clasp. Each coin is basically in a picture frame of solid gold – 1 1/2 inches by 1 1/2 inches square with a border of hand done florentining pattern. This is an exquisitely made heirloom.
The fine gold coins included in the bracelet are:
- English sovereign from 1917 – .9167 fine gold – 7.98 grams
- Italy Papal States Vatican Pope Pius IX from 1867 – .900 fine gold – 6.451 grams
- Saudi Arabia Abd al Aziz 1 Gunayh 1370/1951 .917 fine gold – 7.998 grams
- Persia 1 Pahlavi Gold 1960 SH1339 .900 fine gold – 8.136 grams
- Persia Reza Pahlavi Ah1323/1944 .900 fine gold – 8.09 grams
The coins are held in with four prongs and also pinsoldered so they do not move. Clasp is working perfectly and hinges are all strong. We are NOT selling this for gold scrap value so please do not send insulting offers. Trying to find a proper home.
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.
- You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.