-Antique Tea Box -Made of Inlaid Wood with inlaid pictures of men and women working and dancing. Note the overall hue is reddish brown as the photos sometimes don’t look same on the monitor. we don’t know how old it is – corners are black ebony – remnants of the tea foil – only damage is on one side in the inlaid parquet border pattern – some additional imperfections from age but nothing terrible – overall a magnificent tea box.
- Antique Item , with carvings handmade
- 2 Compartments with Tiny doors to close
- Opens and closes , no key
- – L : 7 1/2 in
- – W: 4 5/8 in
- -H: 5 in
|Dimensions||7.5 × 4.75 × 5 in|
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.
- You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.