- Ship to and Bill to addresses must be the same
- Orders are NOT shipped until funds are cleared Paypal, Credit Card, Bank Wires 1-3 banking days – ACH/Echeck -up to 6 banking days for funds to clear We hold all forms of check payments, including eChecks, for up to 7 days. The holding period ensures the bank can notify us of a problem with the payment before the order ships. Additional holding days may be added if your bank delays confirmation of your check payment. Credit/Debit card payment for products purchased through the Website are processed through a third-party payment processor. You agree that you are solely responsible for paying all applicable taxes, duties, levies, or charges imposed by any governmental entity anywhere in the world in connection with your use of the Website and/or purchase of services through the Website to that applicable governmental entity. You understand and agree that we will not be held liable for any user’s failure to complete a transaction entered through the Website. We expressly reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order, for any reason, at its sole discretion, regardless of payment method and price confirmation. We do not accept prepaid cards or money orders. All credit card transactions are reviewed individually
- If you wish to pay for your order by bank wire, select bank wire as your payment method in the checkout and submit your order. The bank wire payment transaction is not part of the ordering process. You will wire the payment after the order is placed. We will send you an order confirmation email, which will include our banking information for the wire and a reminder to reference your order number on your payment. We expect to receive your payment within 3 (three) business days of placing the order. We only accept same-day bank wire payments and no ACH transactions. In some cases, we will require a credit card to be entered when choosing to pay by bank wire. Your credit card may be used for cancellation fees and any applicable market loss if the order is cancelled online or cancelled due to non-payment.If you wish to pay for your order by bank wire, select bank wire as your payment method in the checkout and submit your order. The bank wire payment transaction is not part of the ordering process. You will wire the payment after the order is placed. We will send you an order confirmation email, which will include our banking information for the wire and a reminder to reference your order number on your payment. We expect to receive your payment within 3 (three) business days of placing the order.
- We will send a payment confirmation email to notify you the payment has been applied to the order and inform you when we expect to ship your order. When the order ships, we will send you a ship confirmation email, which will include your tracking number.
- You must ensure that your payment is received within (3) three business days to guarantee your price. We reserve the right to cancel orders that do not meet this requirement. We reserve the right to refuse any order deemed questionable or of significant risk regardless of payment method and price confirmation.
- Once we have issued an order number, all prices are locked-in whether Once we have issued an order number, all prices are locked-in. It is not our intention to enter buying and/or selling transactions, accepting the risks involved, only to have them canceled. For cancelled orders, the difference between the Purchase Price and the Asking Price will be charged. After we have shipped the product, the order is final and cannot be canceled. If you refuse to accept the shipment, the product will be returned to us and you may either pay to have it reshipped or accept Market Loss fees upon return.
- According to federal tax laws, precious metal dealers are not only required to report certain sales by their customers, but they are also under legal obligation to report any cash payments they may receive for a single transaction of $10,000 or more. These laws were originally developed by the National Treasury in the 1980’s as a way to monitor large commodity exchanges within the US. By reporting these significant cash payments, the IRS is able to prevent any potential money laundering schemes, which could hurt the nation’s economy. In order to report the receipt of such payment, precious metal dealers must fill out an 8300 form. Please be advised that while customers have the option of withholding some of this information, precious metal dealers are still required to file this form. With regards to precious metal purchases, the term “cash” is defined as the use of the following payment methods for purchases of $10,000 or less: traveler’s checks, cashier’s checks, money orders and bank drafts. . Please note that using any of the previously mentioned forms of payment for purchases exceeding $10,000 does not constitute cash and consequently, will not be reported to the IRS. Other forms of payment that are exempt from reporting include personal checks, bank wires, credit/debit cards, PayPal and ACH transfers.
12) Every single package we ship is sent with full third-party shipping insurance. This means that in the extremely unlikely case your package is lost or damaged in transit, your shipment will be covered. Please note that our insurance policies only extend to packages in transit – once the carrier obtains a signature or completes the delivery confirmation, our coverage ceases. It is a common misconception is that the carrier covers the shipment, this is not the case with precious metals. We insure it with a specific precious metals policy. It is very important that you notify us immediately if there is an issue with your shipment, that you cooperate with our claims team. Delivered but not Received –Please note that we will not be responsible for reimbursements or insurance claims on packages that are successfully delivered as addressed. Our liability and insurance cease the moment the package is signed for or left at the specified delivery address. Any issues or problems with a shipment MUST be reported to us within two (2) calendar days of recorded delivery.Lost in Transit – Lost in Transit is defined as tracking not having updated in 5 or more calendar days. You must contact us 3 days of most recent tracking for UPS & FedEx. If you do not contact us by these timeframes, insurance will not cover the package. Missing or Damaged Contents – This is defined as packages that arrive to you with missing items, wrong items, or damaged items. You must notify us with 48 hours of the delivery timestamp on the tracking. Failure to do so will result in loss of insurance coverage.
For any of these issues, we assume responsibility to pursue any claim with the insurance company; provided that you agree to cooperate with us in filing a claim for damaged/lost merchandise in any manner we may reasonably request, including the signing of an Affidavit stating the circumstances surrounding the damaged/lost merchandise within the allotted time frame. If we determine the package is lost or damaged, we will file a claim. Once the claim is filed, we reserve the right to reship your items or refund your money at our discretion.
13) We reserve the right, but undertake no obligation, to actively report and prosecute actual and suspected fraud. We may, in our discretion, require further authorization from you such as a telephone confirmation of your order and other information. We reserve the right to cancel, delay, refuse to ship, or recall from the shipper any order if fraud is suspected. We capture certain information during the order process, including, without limitation, information that will be used to locate and identify individuals committing fraud. If any Website order is suspected to be fraudulent, we reserve the right, but undertake no obligation, to submit all records, with or without a subpoena, to all law enforcement agencies, banks and credit card issuers for fraud investigation. We fully reserve the right to cooperate with authorities to prosecute offenders of the law.
Disclaimers, Exclusions and Limitations
CAUTION: All investments, including coins and bullion, involve some degree of risk and are affected by numerous economic factors, all of which are beyond our control. You, and not us, are responsible for such risk, including, without limitation, market volatility and inability to liquidate the products at an acceptable price, or at all. Consult your investment or financial advisor prior to purchasing/selling and fully assess whether you possess adequate savings and income prior to considering such an investment. You represent and warrant that you have sufficient experience and knowledge to make informed financial decisions.
We PROVIDE THE WEBSITE, THE PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. We do NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS USE, ANY INFORMATION ON IT: (I) WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR SECURE, (II) WILL BE FREE OF DEFECTS, INACCURACIES OR ERRORS, (III) WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR (IV) WILL OPERATE IN THE CONFIGURATION OR WITH OTHER HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE YOU USE. We WILL NOT BE HELD LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONTENT POSTED ON THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY ADVICE OR MARKETING PROVIDED BY ANY THIRD PARTY, ANY THIRD PARTY LINKS POSTED ON THE WEBSITE, OR ANY CONTENT TRANSMITTED THROUGH THE WEBSITE. We WILL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR NETWORK, INTERNET, COMPUTER, HARDWARE, OR SOFTWARE PROGRAM MALFUNCTIONS, FAILURE, DELAYS, OR DIFFICULTIES WITH THE WEBSITE AT ANY TIME.
PLEASE REMEMBER TO ALWAYS CONSULT WITH YOUR INVESTMENT AND FINANCIAL ADVISOR PRIOR TO PURCHASING.
You are hereby agreeing to release Estate Rarities Worldwide Inc and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, employees, licensors, members, shareholders, co-branders or other partners, employees, and advertising partners from any and all claims, demands, debts, obligations, damages (actual or consequential), costs, and expenses of any kind or nature whatsoever, whether known, suspected or unsuspected, disclosed or undisclosed, that you may have against them arising out of or in any way related to, without limitation, such disputes and/or to the Website and related products and services.
The sole relationship between you and Estate Rarities Worldwide Inc is that of purchaser-seller. No other relationship, express or implied, including, without limitation, an agency, employee-employer, franchisee-franchisor, joint venture, or any partnership relationship exists.
Upon your failure to comply with your duties and obligations to Estate Rarities Worldwide Inc the latter reserves all rights and remedies available at law or in equity. No delay or failure on the part of Estate Rarities Worldwide Inc in exercising any right or any remedy shall operate or be construed as a waiver of that right or that remedy. In addition, no partial exercise by Estate Rarities Worldwide Inc of any right or any remedy shall preclude the further exercise of that right or that remedy or the exercise of any other right or any other remedy. In the event you fail to comply with this Agreement, you expressly authorize and grant to Estate Rarities Worldwide Inc the right to charge your credit card for any and all market losses incurred by Estate Rarities Worldwide Inc, including, without limitation, administrative fees for accepting your orders to either buy from or sell to Estate Rarities Worldwide Inc as a result of price and market fluctuations for which you did not fulfill.
You acknowledge and understand if Estate Rarities Worldwide Inc and/or the Website are unable to provide the products and/or services as a result of a force majeure event, Estate Rarities Worldwide Inc and/or the Website will not be in breach of any of its obligations to you under this Agreement. A force majeure event means any event beyond the control of Estate Rarities Worldwide Inc and/or the Website. Estate Rarities Worldwide Inc SHALL NOT HAVE ANY LIABILITY TO YOU WHETHER IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR ANY OTHER FORM OF LIABILITY FOR FAILING TO PERFORM ITS OBLIGATIONS UNDER THIS AGREEMENT TO THE EXTENT SUCH FAILURE IS A RESULT OF A FORCE MAJEURE EVENT.
You warrant and agree that you have the right and legal capacity to enter into this Agreement and to adhere to its terms and conditions. You warrant that you are a human individual that is eighteen (18) years of age or older. If you are under eighteen (18) years of age but at least thirteen (13) years of age, you must present this Agreement to your legal guardian for review. Any minors under the age of thirteen (13) are prohibited from utilizing the Website and/or related services.
You warrant and represent that any and all information you provide to Estate Rarities Worldwide Inc and the Website is accurate and valid. You agree to comply in good faith with the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
You will not use the Website in any way that violates the rights of third parties, and you agree to comply with any and all applicable local, state, national, provincial, and international laws, treaties, and regulations. Given the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all laws and rules where you reside and here you use the Website. You may not use any third-party intellectual property without the express written permission of the applicable third-party, except as permitted by law. The Website will retain ownership of its intellectual property rights and you may not obtain any rights therein by virtue of this Agreement or otherwise, except as expressly set forth in this Agreement. You will have no right to use, copy, display, perform, create derivative works from, distribute, have distributed, transmit or sublicense from materials or content available on the Website, except as expressly set forth in this Agreement. You may not attempt to reverse engineer any of the technology used to provide the products and/or services.
In your use of the Website and the products and/or services, you may not: (i) infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity or other right of any party; (ii) defame, abuse, harass, stalk any individual, or disrupt or interfere with the security or use of the products and/or services, the Website or any websites linked to the Website; (iii) interfere with or damage the Website or products and/or services, including, without limitation, through the use of viruses, cancel bots, Trojan horses, harmful code, flood pings, denial of service attacks, packet or IP spoofing, forged routing or electronic mail address information or similar methods or technology; (iv) attempt to use another user’s account, impersonate another person or entity, misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity, including (without limitation) the Website or create or use a false identity; (v) attempt to obtain unauthorized access to the Website or portions of the Website that are restricted from general access; (vi) engage, directly or indirectly, in transmission of “spam,” chain letters, junk mail or any other type of unsolicited solicitation; (vii) collect, manually or through an automatic process, information about other users without their express consent or other information relating to the Website or the products and/or services; (viii) use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing the Estate Rarities Worldwide Inc name, trademarks, or product names; (ix) advertise, offer to sell, or sell any goods or services, except as expressly permitted by the Website; (x) engage in any activity that interferes with any third party’s ability to use or enjoy the Website or products and/or services; or (xi) assist any third party in engaging in any activity prohibited by this Agreement.
Except as set forth elsewhere in this Agreement, this Agreement, the entire relationship between you and Estate Rarities Worldwide Inc and all claims or causes of action (whether in contract, tort or statute) that may be based upon, arise out of or relate to this Agreement shall be controlled and governed by, and enforced in accordance with, the applicable laws of the United States of America and the State of New York, including laws in the State of New York relating to the statute of limitations, without regard to the State of New York conflicts of laws provisions.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING PARAGRAPHS CAREFULLY BECAUSE THEY REQUIRE YOU TO AGREE TO RESOLVE ALL DISPUTES BETWEEN US THROUGH BINDING INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATION.
Waiver of Jury Trial. YOU AND Estate Rarities Worldwide Inc EACH AGREE TO WAIVE THE RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JUDGE OR JURY FOR ALL DISPUTES, EXCEPT FOR DISPUTES RELATING TO THE ENFORCEMENT OR INFRINGEMENT OF YOUR OR OUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS (SUCH AS COPYRIGHTS, TRADEMARKS, DOMAINS, LOGOS, TRADE DRESS, TRADE SECRETS, AND PATENTS). Such disputes include, but shall not limited to, those arising directly or indirectly or alleged to arise from, in relation to, or in any way in connection with your rights of privacy and publicity. Such disputes will be resolved through final and binding arbitration, which is typically more limited, more efficient, and less costly than rules applicable in court and are subject to very limited review by a court. You and Estate Rarities Worldwide Inc agree not to combine a dispute that is subject to arbitration under this Agreement with a dispute that is not eligible for arbitration under this Agreement.
Waiver of Class or Consolidated Actions. ALL CLAIMS AND DISPUTES WITHIN THE SCOPE OF THIS ARBITRATION AGREEMENT MUST BE ARBITRATED ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND NOT ON A CLASS BASIS. CLAIMS OF MORE THAN ONE CUSTOMER OR USER CANNOT BE ARBITRATED JOINTLY OR CONSOLIDATED WITH THOSE OF ANY OTHER CUSTOMER OR USER. If, however, this waiver of class or consolidated actions is deemed invalid or unenforceable, neither you nor we are entitled to arbitration; instead, all claims and disputes will be resolved in a court as set forth herein.
Required Use of JAMS. You agree that the arbitration will be administered by JAMS Mediation, Arbitration and ADR Services (“JAMS”) under the JAMS Comprehensive Arbitration Rules & Procedures and the JAMS Consumer Arbitration Minimum Standards in effect at the time the arbitration is initiated (collectively, the “JAMS Rules”). The arbitration will be presided over by a single neutral arbitrator selected in accordance with the JAMS Rules. The JAMS Rules, information regarding initiating an arbitration, and a description of the arbitration process are available at www.jamsadr.com. The location of the arbitration and the allocation of fees and costs for such arbitration shall be determined in accordance with the JAMS Rules.
Initiating Arbitration. If you intend to seek arbitration you must first send a written notice (the “Notice”), by certified U.S. Mail to the following:
Estate Rarities Worldwide Inc, 148 South Country Road, Bellport NY 11713
Arbitration Agreement Survival. This arbitration agreement will survive the termination of your relationship with Estate Rarities Worldwide Inc